Fundraise for Hekima Place!
At Hekima Place, we rely on the support of ordinary people and families just like you!
Your support at every level makes an enormous difference in the lives of our girls. Every small gift adds together to make a big impact, and we can do a lot with a little at Hekima Place! Asante sana– thank you so much!
"No one can do anything alone. I cannot pay the girls' school fees, put supper on the table, or buy their uniforms... But you can, and you have!"Kate Fletcher Founding Director of Hekima Place
Here are just a few ideas to get you started!
- Dedicate your birthday, anniversary, or other special occasions to Hekima Place, and ask friends and family to make donations in your honor.
- Run, walk, or dance for Hekima Place. Donations made in honor of your race will celebrate your hard work and achievement!
- Organize a bowling party, video game tournament, or community yard sale, and donate the proceeds to Hekima Place.
- Host a party, luncheon, or other gatherings of your friends and colleagues to introduce them to the Hekima Place story. A Hekima Place representative would be happy to come to talk about our work.
- Come up with your own unique, fun, and creative idea! We can help brainstorm with you; email our Executive Director, Kraig. or call 412-745-8400.